Terms of Service
Welcome to Sociozilla! Thank you for using our website and by doing so, you are agreeing to these terms. So do take some time to read through them carefully.
Terms of Service
(Last modified: 1-Aug-2015)
Sociozilla aims to provide you with latest market trends in Digital Marketing and also share insights within the community on best practices and tools that help make Digital Marketing easier and effective. All the information shared by our authors and contributors are a reflection of the individual and by no means endorsed by Sociozilla and/or the organization that the author is involved in and Sociozilla has the rights to take down any content posted by any author at Sociozilla’s sole discretion.
Content We Host
Generally host articles written from personal experience and knowledge. Also, we do share information that we come across on the internet and when we do so, full credit is given to the author but should any piece of article/information of your’s be found to be on Sociozilla.com that you wish to have removed from the website, please contact us through this form or drop us an email at webmaster(at)sociozilla(dot)com
Refraining from Certain Activities
We welcome open discussions and friendly debates but certain activities may be harmful and/or disruptive to our other users. By using our service, you agree not to engage in activities such as those (but not limited to) listed below:
- Harassing and Abusing Others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism;
- Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
- Violating the Privacy of Others
- Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by Sociozilla.
- Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive;
- Engaging in fraud.
- Committing Infringement
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
- Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization;
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks
Sociozilla does not warrant
- that our services or any content will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions;
- that defects will be corrected;
- that the services or servers hosting any content are free of viruses or other harmful code
Sociozilla shall have no liability for any such issues and we disclaim any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and as to quality, availability and subject matter of content. The services, including all content and functions made available on or accessed though or sent from the services, are provided “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, and “WITH ALL FAULTS”.
Your access to and use of the services (including their functions and content) is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with the services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the services.
Sociozilla will not be liable for any failure or delay in their performance due to any cause and will not be liable to you, or anyone else for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages in connection with the services.
Modification of these Terms of Service
Sociozilla reserves the right to modify, change, or update this Terms of Service at any time without any prior notification. Please review this Terms of Service for changes regularly and if you do not agree with any changes to these Terms, your sole remedy is not to use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we change these Terms, it would be deemed that you accept all changes.