(Last modified: 1-Aug-2015)
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information refer to information that identifies an individual person, such as name, address, contact number. Sociozilla collects such information during registration, and it may include, but not limited to:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your contact number;
Such information will not be given or sold to third parties unless we have obtained your permission beforehand.
When you visit Sociozilla.com, we, our advertisers and/or analytics partners may send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser to improve your experience. For more information about cookies, go to the cookie article on Wikipedia.
It is like having a mailer discount coupon. Never having provided your name, email or contact number, you can still make a discounted purchase. A purchase was made for certain items for a certain price, but the store will not be able to know who was the one who made the purchase with the coupon.
If you do not want cookies to be added to your hard drive during your visit, you may disallow cookies on your individual browser.
Use of your information
Without limitations, the information that you provide us will be used to:
- sending you something you requested, like an email newsletter;
- serve you content that we believe you might be interested in;
- personalize information from our advertisers;
Sharing of your information
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Sociozilla. However, we may share your information with trusted third parties such as:
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
- web analytics tools providers to help us understand and improve our website layout and structure
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information;
Amendments to Personal Information / Opt Out
You have the right to access, change and remove the personal information held by Sociozilla. If you wish to do so, you may login to your account and amend the information. You may also opt-out of any email communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every email sent.
We may buy or sell a company or property. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale so that you will continue to receive the service being provided to you or for other business purposes.